Friday 2 April 2010

Tree of Life


Think I may revisit this piece over Easter I think the embroidery needs to stand out more I haven't added any hand stitching to it yet either. Looking forward to using my new cleared space .....Ahem!!!.....I think Tree of life is a good symbol for new creative endeavours.
Just had Eureka moment as I uploaded that pic of Tree of Life there are no greens in it maybe thats what's missing ...and the written message isn't clear either It's helpful maybe to look at work in a different place....mmmmm ...back to drawing board...Watch this space..

5 comments:

  1. Glad you have time to play during Easter break.
    Greens to go with the lovely blue and touch of purple, can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. |Thanks ....it's strange that you can't see what's in front of you until you see it out of context .....if you know what i mean I wondered for a while what was missing from this piece of work and it seemed obvious when I saw it up on the post ...lorna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny hey because i love it just as it is....but i cant see it close up! But will let you know when i see the updated version...lol

    Lorna My blog is made with a template from Lily and Dido Design....they designs kits for digital scrapbooking which i love to do too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jennie Yes i like it but there always seems something not quite right on it I am just in my workroom as we speak .....watch this space...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter and thank you for your kind comments on my blog. Enjoy adding to your tree of life. Art Weeks is open studios.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post...Please leave a comment if you like .....I'll try and answer anything you'd like to know.I try and answer every comment you leave so check back or click on subscribe by email

Related Posts with Thumbnails